CareCredit is a personal line of credit for healthcare treatments and procedures for your entire family. It works like a credit card, but it has two advantages. It can only be used for healthcare services and you can get no-interest financing every time you use it. Simply pay your minimum monthly payment and pay off the entire balance by the end of your promotional period and you pay No Interest. If you need more time to pay for your procedure, you can take advantage of our extended payment plans with low, fixed interest rates.
Many people elect not to have dental insurance. That is why we are proud to offer our patients without insurance an affordable discount dental savings plans. You and your family can join one of our discount dental savings plans for an annual membership fee and low monthly payments thereafter. Our savings plans entitle you to preventive dental care at no cost. Restorative services are available for reduced fees that are much less than our full fees. You can purchase an individual or family membership, which is valid for one year from date of purchase.
Without question, regular trips to the dentist are vital to maintaining the health of your teeth and gums. But for people without dental coverage, cost often stands in the way of getting the dental care they need. Even for routine preventive care, a trip to the dentist’s office could mean a substantial amount of money out of your pocket. Not surprisingly, many people put off going to the dentist for that very reason.
As regular dental care is an integral part of your overall health we have created two In-Office Discount Dental Plans; Standard Plan and Gold Plan (these are not insurance plans) to support you in your efforts. We hope that you utilize of our plans to improve and maintain the oral health for yourself and your family. Keep in mind that these plans are not dental insurance and can only be used at our office.
The In-Office Discount Dental Plan is designed for patients without insurance and are considered self-pay.
The Discount Dental Plan can’t be used in conjunction with insurance or any advertised offers.
Stop Stressing and Start Smiling today!
Standard plan includes unlimited exams, X-rays, and two healthy cleanings per year and guaranteed discount fees on diagnosed treatment.
Gold plan includes one set of whitening trays and up to four refills per year, unlimited exams, X-rays, and two healthy cleanings per year and guaranteed discount fees on diagnosed treatment.
With each plan, you will complete an enrollment form, pay an initial enrollment fee and then pay a monthly. Just choose from the plans below to get started.
Discount Dental Plan is NOT an insurance plan. This plan doesn’t qualify or considered a plan under the Affordable Care Act, since there is no paperwork or reimbursement. All treatment rendered must be paid the same day. You will receive a discount based upon the providers usual and customary fees with this Plan.
Savings may vary by zip code
$99 enrollment fee + $25 monthly fee = $374 for 1 year
Complete Exam (new patient) + cleaning x 2 (6 mos.) + X-rays and periodic exam (6 mos.) = $406 for 1 year
Savings with just the exam, X-rays, and cleanings = $32.00
I understand that I am enrolling myself and any designated dependents into a Discount Dental Plan. I understand that this Discount Dental Plan is NOT A REGISTERED DENTAL INSURANCE PLAN. I acknowledge that the Discount Dental Plan is an exclusive program unique to our offices which include Krause Dental, Wauchula Dental, Gulf Coast Dental Associates and Ellenton Family Dental, and can only be used for services at these offices. I understand that I will incur out-of-pocket expenses for diagnosed dental treatment and all payments are due to the provider at the time services are rendered based off Discount Dental Plan Fee Schedule (variations in fees based on zip code and facility).
I understand the dentist(s) I select as my provider(s) may not perform all dental related services and that the age of patients treated varies by individual dentist. I authorize the dentist who renders services to me, or members of my family under the Discount Dental Plan, to make available my dental records, photocopies or information regarding such services to the extent permitted by law.
This site and related services are provided subject to my compliance. My continued use of this site indicates that I agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use. If I do not agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use, I will exit this site promptly. Our offices(s) which include Krause Dental, Wauchula Dental, Gulf Coast Dental and Ellenton Family Dental may revise and update the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. It is my responsibility to review the terms, conditions, and privacy statements posted on the website each time I enter the site. Continued use of the website will be considered as acceptance of any changes to the Terms and Conditions. Certain provisions of the Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms on particular pages at this site.
1. Binding Agreement Electronic information: I hereby consent to the exchange of information and documents electronically over the Internet or by e-mail, and I understand that this electronically displayed information shall be the equivalent of a written paper agreement. I have the right to receive this agreement in non-electronic form and I may request a non-electronic copy of this agreement either before or after I accept the terms of this agreement.
2. Billing: I agree to pay for all charges pursuant to the fee schedule in effect at the time of service for any dental services provided under the Discount Dental Plan. I acknowledge that individual procedure prices on the Discount Dental Plan fee schedule are reviewed or amended annually, or more frequently, as needed, or as new services or procedures become available. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that may have been made on billing, even if our office has already requested or received payment.
3. Renewal/Cancellation: I acknowledge that my Discount Dental Plan enrollment continues until I chose to stop participating in the plan. I understand as long as I continue to pay my monthly membership fees the plan will be active. If at any time I chose to cancel the plan, I can do so. If I cancel the plan and chose to resume coverage at a later date, I must pay the enrollment fee again. I understand that any dependents enrolled under my Discount Dental Plan membership will have their memberships cancel on the same date as my primary membership is cancelled. The primary enrollee must maintain their enrollment in the plan in order to keep additional family members active. To terminate my Discount Dental Plan membership, please call your dental office and request the termination and discontinue payments (stop paying monthly fee). No refunds will be issued for monthly fees paid, your Discount Dental Plan will be active until you cancel the plan.
Purpose: This Joint Notice of Privacy Practices (“Notice”) presents the information that federal law requires us to give our patients regarding our privacy practices.
In accordance with federal law, we must provide this Notice to each patient beginning no later than the date of our first service delivery to the patient, including service delivered electronically, after April 14, 2003. We must make a good faith attempt to obtain written acknowledgment of receipt of the Notice from the patient. We must also have the Notice available at the office for patients to request to take with them. We must post the Notice in our office in a clear and prominent location where it is reasonable to expect any patients seeking service from us to be able to read the Notice and on our website. Whenever the Notice is revised, we must make the Notice available upon request on or after the effective date of the revision in a manner consistent with the above instructions. Thereafter, we must distribute the Notice to each new patient at the time of service delivery and to any person requesting a Notice. We must also post the revised Notice in our office as discussed above.
Our office is required to provide you with this Notice pursuant to the privacy regulations implementing the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”) (“Privacy Rules”). Our offices consist of the entities listed above. These entities are “affiliated covered entities” and an “organized health care arrangement” within the meaning of the Privacy Rules. This Notice applies to all locations listed above.
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY. THE PRIVACY OF YOUR MEDICAL INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT TO US.
We are required by law to maintain the privacy of your health information. We are also required to give you this Notice about our privacy practices, our legal obligations, and your rights concerning your health information. We must follow the privacy practices that are described in this Notice while it is in effect. This Notice takes effect April 14, 2003, and will remain in effect until we replace it. We reserve the right to change our privacy practices and the terms of this Notice at any time, provided such changes are permitted by applicable law. We reserve the right to make the changes in our privacy practices and the new terms of our Notice effective for all health information that we maintain, including health information we created or received before we made the changes. Before we make a significant change in our privacy practices, we will change this Notice and make the new Notice available to you when you first receive services from us after the date the revised Notice becomes effective or upon request.
You may request a copy of our Notice at any time. For more information about our privacy practices, or for additional copies of this Notice, please contact us using the information listed at the end of this Notice.
We use and disclose health information about you for our treatment, payment, and health care operations. For example:
Treatment: We may use or disclose your health information to a physician or other healthcare provider providing treatment to you.
Payment: We may use or disclose your health information to your health insurer to obtain payment for services we provide to you.
Health Care Operations: We may use and disclose your health information in connection with our health care operations. Health care operations include quality assessment and improvement activities, reviewing the competence or qualifications of health care professionals, evaluating practitioner and provider performance, conducting training programs, accreditation, certification, licensing or credentialing activities.
For example, we may use or disclose your health information in order to conduct an internal assessment of the quality of care we provide.
Persons Involved in your Dental Care: We may use or disclose health information to notify, or assist in the notification of (including identifying or locating) a family member, your personal representative or another person responsible for your care, to the extent necessary to help with your health care or with payment of your health care, if you agree that we may do so. We may also advise these persons of your location, your general condition, or death. If you are present, then prior to use or disclosure of your health information, we will provide you with an opportunity to object to such uses or disclosures. In the event of your incapacity or emergency circumstances, we will disclose health information based on a determination using our professional judgement disclosing only health information that is directly relevant to the person’s involvement in your healthcare. We will also use our professional judgement and our experience with common practice to make reasonable inferences of your best interest in allowing a person to pick up filled prescriptions, medical supplies, X-rays, or other similar forms of health information.
Disclosures Permitted or Required by Law: We are permitted and in some cases required, by law to make certain other disclosures of health information without your consent. We may disclose your health information, if appropriate, to the following entities under the following circumstances:
Appointment Reminders: We may use or disclose your health information to provide you with appointment reminders (such as a voicemail messages, postcards, or letters) or information about treatment alternatives or other health-related benefits and services that may be of interest to you.
Marketing Health-Related Services: We will not use your health information for marketing communications without your written authorization.
Your Authorization: Other uses and disclosures of your health information will be made if you give us written authorization to do so. If you give us an authorization, you may revoke it in writing at any time. Your revocation will not affect any use or disclosures permitted by your authorization while it was in effect. Unless you give us a written authorization, we cannot use or disclose your health information for any reason except those described in this Notice.
You have certain rights regarding your health information. These rights include:
the right to obtain a paper copy of this Notice; the right to inspect and copy your health information (copies are available for a reasonable fee); the right to request amendments to your health information you believe to be inaccurate; the right to obtain an accounting of our uses and disclosures of your health information, subject to certain exceptions; the right to request restrictions on our permitted uses and disclosures of your information (although we are not legally obligated to honor this request) and the right to request that communications regarding your health information be sent by alternative means or at alternative locations.
If you want more information about our privacy practices or have questions or concerns, please contact us. If you are concerned that we may have violated your privacy rights or wish to exercise any of your rights described herein, please contact us. You also may submit a written complaint to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. We will provide you with the address to file your complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services upon request. We support your right to the privacy of your health information. We will not retaliate in any way if you choose to file a complaint with us or with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Have questions? We can help. Please call (863) 225-4505
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST, except holidays.
The dentists (associate), hygienists and all other staff members are employees or independent contractors of our offices and abide by all HIPAA guidelines.
This site and related services are provided subject to your compliance. Your continued use of this site will indicate your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, please exit this site promptly.
1. Use of Site: The information contained within this site is offered solely for your consideration. It is not to be taken as a warranty or representation for which Krause Dental, Wauchula Dental, Gulf Coast Dental Associates or Ellenton Family Dental or any of its affiliates assumes legal responsibility, nor does any of our offices listed or any of its affiliates grant permission to use or practice anything contained therein, or recommend such use or practice.
This website is not intended to be a substitute for professional dental or medical advice. Do not use information from this website to diagnose or treat a dental or health condition or disease without consulting a qualified dentist or other health care provider.
The contents of this site may be viewed and accessed only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices are retained on any copies made of the materials. The materials at this site may not be modified in any way or reproduced or distributed or used for any public or commercial purpose unless expressly permitted. Any use or display of the materials on this site on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of these materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these terms, your authorization to use this site is terminated and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
Please note that Krause Dental, Wauchula Dental, Gulf Coast Dental Associates or Ellenton Family Dental is not responsible for the content or activities associated with any site or entity that is linked to this site.
2. Copyright: Copyrights for the materials contained in this site, including all text, graphics, and photos, are owned or licensed by Krause Dental, Wauchula Dental, Gulf Coast Dental Associates and Ellenton Family Dental, 322 S. 6th Ave., Wauchula, FL 33873. All rights reserved. The use, reproduction, and/or re-transmission by any means of any of the material contained in this site without the written permission of our offices is strictly prohibited. If permission to use, reproduce or re-transmit anything from this website is granted, our office logo must appear on every page of every document reproduced along with the statement â€œPermission to reproduce grantedâ€ and the date. No changes, edits or modifications may be made to any document reproduced with permission.
3. Trademark: Under no circumstances may you alter, modify, or change these trademarks. Hidden text used by web search engines to find websites, also known as metatags, may not be embedded into your website using any trademarks or service marks of our offices, whether those trademarks or service marks are registered or unregistered. Any such use will be considered trademark infringement and will be prosecuted. Any other trademarks or logos appearing on pages linked to this site are the property of the respective owners and/or operators of those sites. For additional information on these owners, please refer to the Legal section on this site.
4. Links to Other Sites: Links to third party websites on this site are provided solely as a convenience. If you use these links, you will leave this site. Krause Dental, Wauchula Dental, Gulf Coast Dental Associates or Ellenton Family Dental does not claim to have reviewed these third party sites in their entirety, nor does it control these sites. Our office(s) are not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Moreover, our office(s) do not endorse or make any representations about any of the websites for which links are provided, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
5. Disclaimer THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Krause Dental, Wauchula Dental, Gulf Coast Dental Associates or Ellenton Family Dental further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials at this site. Our office(s) makes no commitment to update the materials at this site, even if out of date. Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country or region.
6. Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT WILL Krause Dental, Wauchula Dental, Gulf Coast Dental Associates or Ellenton Family Dental Inc., ITS AFFILIATES, PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS, SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. User Conduct Subject to the Krause Dental, Wauchula Dental, Gulf Coast Dental Associates or Ellenton Family Dental Privacy Statement, any material, information or other communication you transmit through this website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Our office(s) will have no obligations with respect to such communications. Our office(s) and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from transmitting to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law. No patient identifying information is to be shared or transmitted to this site.
8. Choice of Law and Venue, These Terms and Conditions of Use are entered into in the State of Florida and shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, exclusive of its choice of law rules.
Each party to these Terms and Conditions of Use submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida, for any dispute with Krause Dental, Wauchula Dental, Gulf Coast Dental Associates or Ellenton Family Dental or the professional associations, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
9. Revisions: Krause Dental, Wauchula Dental, Gulf Coast Dental Associates or Ellenton Family Dental may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Please review the terms, conditions, and privacy statements posted on each office(s) website. Continued usage of our website will be considered acceptance of any changes. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms on particular pages at this site.
10. Entire Agreement Except as expressly provided in a particular “legal notice” on the Krause Dental, Wauchula Dental, Gulf Coast Dental Associates or Ellenton Family Dental site, these Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between you and our office(s) with respect to the use of the website and content.